- Master of Mathematics (Computer Science, Thesis option), University of Waterloo (2020-)
- Advised by Ondřej Lhoták. Implementing a Scala interpreter on Truffle+Graal which reifies type parameters, enabling specialized (box-free) generic code.
- Bachelor of Software Engineering, University of Waterloo (2015-2020)
- D’Souza M., Duboscq G., Lightweight On-Stack Replacement in Languages with Unstructured Loops, VMIL 2021, October 2021.
- Undergraduate RA under Patrick Lam; using static analysis techniques to optimize TrueType font bytecode (Summer 2019)
- Undergraduate RA under Werner Dietl; Bazel and Java 9 support for the Checker Framework (Fall 2016)